Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

late season
LSF Member
I've not fished LOW late season but thinking about a trip the last couple days of February and 1st couple in March. I'm thinking the fishing may be slow then but then again that doesn't matter a whole lot as i'll be with friends. Still can't help but wonder how others have done in that time frame. Thanks

Posted on: 1/8 11:30:48
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: late season
LSF Member
From Zipple Bay & Plymouth
It's fishing not catching, so you never know. Lots of resorts are going NORTH that time of the year, to Knight/Bridges area or near Garden island. Thats 15-20 mile ride on the ice to get there.

Depends if your using your portables or renting a house. BE SURE to arrange in advance if you need reservations.

Posted on: 1/8 14:37:45

Re: late season
I always go 3rd weekend in February and have done so for the last 8 years or so. Fishing overall has still been pretty good. It just means you will be out further on the ice. We used to go out of Baudette Twin Rivers resort, but now we have a sleeper.

Posted on: 1/9 10:44:00

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page