Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Pelican Lake - Albertville
LSF Member
From Brooklyn Park / Rainy Lake
Did they ever drain this or is it still fishable ?

Posted on: 1/10 13:24:48
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Pelican Lake - Albertville
LSF Member
From St.Michael, New Ulm
Not drained. About 1-2ft lower than it was when it winterkilled. The old landing right off the road is sticking out again like it has in the past.

Posted on: 1/10 13:44:31

Staff Team
From Monticello/Paynesville
Lots of people have been out here and many of them have been the same people multiple days. I would have to imagine something is biting for this to be the case. I've heard of some decent 4 to 5 pound pike coming out of there but the gills grow fast in that lake and with the amount of traffic they must be hitting some of those as well.

Posted on: 1/10 14:36:27

LSF Member
From St.Michael, New Ulm
I've heard only talk of 20 inchers and caught some little Pike two summers ago, 12-17inchers. Drove by Sat and saw only spear shacks, but it was cold! Could be a few bigger ones I guess.

Posted on: 1/10 16:07:24

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page