Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Forest Lake, Big Marine
LSF Member
From East Bethel, MN
We are doing a Veterans ice fishing get together, we were originally thinking Big Marine, but didn't have great luck scouting yesterday. Any word on Forest Lake, or Big Marine? Not looking for hot spots, just want to put some first timers on fish. Neither are my home lakes. Thanks, Nick.

Posted on: 2017/1/16 8:11
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Forest Lake, Big Marine
LSF Member
From Wyoming
Take em' to your home lake... just not to your hot spot.

Posted on: 2017/1/16 8:21

LSF Member
From North Branch
Is this a private reunion function or all vets?

Posted on: 2017/1/16 13:40

LSF Member
From East Bethel, MN
It is a function for all vets. We(Operation 23: to Zero) are putting it on. Just a get together to get guys out of the house, and try something new, or just join us and make a day of it.

Posted on: 2017/1/19 17:44

LSF Member
I lived on forest for 7 years, and fished it many years before that. For the last many years i havent been able to find the size of crappies it had when i was little BUT if you are just looking to get some fish i could help you out there, shoot me a PM. Can get you on crappies and close proximity to good tip up spot. As a fellow East Bethel resident, I would be happy to help point out some spots if wanted

Posted on: 2017/1/20 13:57

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page