Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Snow conditions this weekend 1/20
LSF Member
From Minnesota
Wondering if people think the trails will still be good to snowmobile on in the mcgregor area this weekend? Was thinking of going up to snowmobile for the day Sunday

Posted on: 1/19 9:42:02

Re: Snow conditions this weekend 1/20
LSF Member
From Maple Grove
MY daughter and I drove up to sandy last night. I don't think our thermometer went below 35 last night. I don't know about the trails but only saw 3 sleds on the lake all night. None of the usual sounds of sleds echoing through The woods and across the lake.
It was foggy on the way up and foggy this morn. I can't even see across the bay.
When I just walked outside, the only sound I hear is water running off the neighbors roof and on to their deck😟

Posted on: 1/21 8:46:16
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Snow conditions this weekend 1/20
LSF Member
From big lake, and palisade
went out on Friday in heavy drizzle the entire time, the trails were OK, some rough, some great, put on 75 miles. today it looks much worse, and I think sunday it would not be worth to go out.

Posted on: 1/21 20:11:48
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page