Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Mille lacs lake general info?
LSF Member
Hi. Never been there before going this weekend Friday and Sat. night. have it down to Lybacks or Brandts. I just pay a fee to drive out correct? That's my understanding calling these places. Using portable house not staying at night. Some questions I take it no mini bifs? prepare with the bucket? do I need an extension for my auger Ice to thick? What would you try to target. Open for anything not interested in the night bite. only catch and release. Thanks for any tips or info.

Posted on: 2/6 19:46:38
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Mille lacs lake general info?
LSF Member
From Minnesota
Most likely targeting walleyes. Maybe pike if you want to try shallower. Correct no public bathrooms on the ice. Pay your road fee and yes can head out on their road systems. No extension needed. Good luck

Posted on: 2/6 20:41:21

LSF Member
From Crystal, MN
Most important thing I can stress is to stay out till dark if you don't want to miss the best bite. Mille Lacs has a prime time and that starts about an hour before sunset.

Posted on: 2/7 7:56:36

LSF Member
Thanks I'm looking forward to my trip!

Posted on: 2/7 13:11:38

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page