Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 (2)

Re: Millacs
LSF Member
From Mille Lacs/Landfall
Quote:

Fishking22 wrote:
Yeah I'm too stubborn to pull up the rattle really, maybe someday. We went out on the southern portion of the lake.

Oldstar wrote:
Oh to be young with that kind of energy! Great trip! When the rattles get too much at night now I pull them and go to bed. lol

I had a few times this year I got literally no sleep from 12-3. Then its time to bag it! One night I pulled them 8-10' off to keep the bait alive and they were still going off!

Posted on: 2/14 15:39:45
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From Ramsey/St. Cloud
We are broke college kids....fatheads all the way.
Quote:

bork55 wrote:
fatheads, shinners or suckers.... if you don't mind me asking.

Posted on: 2/14 18:37:42

LSF Member
Quote:

Oldstar wrote:
SHAKOPEE AND WHITEFISH CAN BE GOOD FOR CRAPPIES.

Shakopee is getting way to much pressure these days I did ok the two times I was out there once early ice walking out then one time in January. You can really tell the lake is taking a big hit by the quantity and quality of the fish this year. I was kind of disgusted by the number of wheel houses and number of people out there. That is my last time I will be there unless it is early ice for northern. Just gets worse and worse every year

Posted on: 2/15 6:48:47

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page