Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Advice wanted
LSF Member
From St Michael
Hey All,
I am looking at making a last minute trip to Mille Lacs This evening and heading home tomorrow morning. I was originally just going to sleep in my truck, but now i think my dad is going with me, so we would like a cheap 12hr house to sleep in. Any advice on what resorts to look into would be great. We will probably be mostly mobile, but i don't know east side or west side, or really much of anything honestly. We don't get up there very often (first time this year). Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan

Posted on: 2/16 13:06:13
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Advice wanted
LSF Member
Here is Eddie's report from Lyback's

February 16th, 2017

Yesterday the anglers that were out over night had good Walleye action in shallow. And at daylight a couple houses we had in 11-12 feet caught Perch up to 14 inches. So it is still good fishing in close.
We moved the bridge for the upcoming warm weather and I am hoping we will be able to keep it in place over the weekend with the warm weather coming. Our access will be just fine as well as the ice on the lake, especially if we get freezing nights. We are installing hole liners in the rentals so we donít have to fight the banking that will be melting with the warm weather. By midweek next week it is forecasted to cool back down and the last Walleye weekend will be really nice from what reports Iíve heard.

The Lybacks /TWP Tournament is full and on schedule for February 25th,2017. Times and Ruiles will be posted all next week on the report so contestants know what to do that Saturday.

Keep a Tight Line! Eddy

http://lybacks.com/winter.html

Posted on: 2/16 14:33:39

LSF Member
I'm headed that way for the first time as well this weekend. If I can ask, what is considered shallow for night time eyes on Mille Lacs? Thanks in advance!

Posted on: 2/16 16:32:43

LSF Member
6 to 12 fow................they are in there all season..........they are spooky in shallow try to be quiet and play only soft oldies rock and they will come!!!

Posted on: 2/17 15:41:57

[Advanced Search]

Copyright © 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page