Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Any trouble on the big pond tonight?
LSF Member
I saw lots of cops and flashing lights on the lake down near Eddys, again by twin pines, and again at Garrison Sports around midnight tonight. Looked like a truck might have been listing down to the right off of the Garrison Sports access. Have there been issues tonight on the Lake?

Posted on: 2/19 2:15:43
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Any trouble on the big pond tonight?
LSF Member
I just heard from a friend of mine that a big two foot crack opened up on the SE side (randy rentals). some people were stranded, 1 car went in. I cant confirm this just what a buddy of mine told me. Also I'm not sure why some of the big resorts arnt posting current ice conditions, kinda surprised Lybacks didn't post anything as he posts almost daily which is awesome.

Posted on: 2/19 6:06:36

LSF Member
From NE Mlps, MN
Two trucks dropped in yesterday right about where your talking about, leaving the fishing for ducks tournament. They didn't want to wait in line for the bridges. Both trucks just dropped the front in and were able to be pulled out immediately.

Posted on: 2/19 14:31:33

LSF Member
Quote:

Fishin_not_Catchin wrote:
Two trucks dropped in yesterday right about where your talking about, leaving the fishing for ducks tournament. They didn't want to wait in line for the bridges. Both trucks just dropped the front in and were able to be pulled out immediately.

wow, how dumb. Not sure I would help someone out that would risk there life/safety to not wait in a line.

Posted on: 2/19 14:56:56

LSF Member
From NE Mlps, MN
Quote:

cantfindembry wrote:
Quote:

Fishin_not_Catchin wrote:

wow, how dumb. Not sure I would help someone out that would risk there life/safety to not wait in a line.

The first one that went through his buddy was right behind him as they were racing in. So his buddy pulled him out, the second one about 20min later basically same spot. Not sure if they knew each other or not. Both drove by us afterward and both had jacked up front bumpers, grills, and front ends. We waited for the bumper to bumper traffic(also stupid and why we waited)to let up then left the ice. Got off the lake at 5:15. Tournament ended at 3 no fish for us...

Posted on: 2/19 22:24:53

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page