Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 (2)

Re: Outboard Mechanic Needed
LSF Member
Dump your old fuel , and try fresh . If that makes no difference , change the fuel filter ,it's very simple to do .if that makes no difference, borrow a buddies tank and hose , and see if that makes the difference. My guess it's one of the three. . I see another neg thought posted bout sea foam , but adding some to the fresh gas wouldn't hurt ... good luck !

Posted on: 3/26 22:40:49
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From Mn
All you guys who PMd me for the same problem Tork asked about,You all have a PM from me with your possible fix( got discussed with LFS a year or so ago and quuit posting.NOW just like I said in a earlier post "I quit posting motor fixes" Because just like the one above I wont confuse anyone and some of you should NOT post repairs and lead others astray bigfather.
I will post now an then but no motor stuff to many confusing no knowthing posters just lead to more confusion!
Dew2

Posted on: 3/27 11:17:01

LSF Member
From Mn
You fellows I sent info to ALL but one is asking to resend it??Thats strange?I wonder if someone controls PMs also? I had somany Mille Lac posts just deleted with NO reason I dont attack anyone just post my opinion, Thats the reason I seldom sign in here
sparcebag0@yahoo.com is a contact plus I am on other sites as dew2 or sparcebag

Posted on: 4/3 10:54:02

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page