Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 (2)

Re: iPilot - Yea or Nay?
Staff Team
From Monticello/Paynesville
You sir will be a happy man with this purchase. I look forward to hearing how you like your new setup. Sometimes it's worth spending the extra money when it comes to your passion.

Posted on: 3/24 20:30:29

Re: iPilot - Yea or Nay?
LSF Member
From St Michael
Quote:

matthewkolden wrote:
Quote:

backup63 wrote:
It was an absolute game changer for me! I was in a bit of a different boat than you. I had installed a power drive v2 motor on my boat without iPilot. I fished it for a a season before buying the $450 iPilot upgrade. I was nervous if it would be worth it. I will never buy another motor without it. I love the spot lock feature and then smart autopilot feature. For me though, the feature that was the most effective was the where you can record and retrace paths through the water. I went to my local lake and used the big motor to drive a path right along the docks that I wanted to fish. I then pressed the retrace button, and the motor took me right back over the same path. I didn't need to think at all about the docks or the boat control, just the fishing. And then that same track is stored for ever, or until I overwrite it. It's amazing.
Dan

I'm new to my ipilot terrova. Only used it a few times last season, looking forward to a full season with it. Does that feature only work with link, or is it a stand-alone ipilot deal? I don't have link...

No, it a feature on the base iPilot. I don't have link on mine.

Posted on: 3/24 21:13:53
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page