Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

electric drill augers - end of season observations
LSF Member
From South Metro
So - for all you who bought the K-drill or nils - what are your thoughts on your purchase, and what would you change? will you be adding a drill plate, bigger amp battery, or other accessory? looking into getting something for next winter, and would like to know what others are experiencing...

thanks -

SD

Posted on: 4/3 9:26:45
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: electric drill augers - end of season observations
LSF Member
From West Fargo, ND
Loved my K-drill with the milwaukee fuel. Cut great and never had any issues. Got a deal on the drill and have 3 5.0aH batteries and never have had to charge one on the ice. Granted, I don't tend to drill more than 40 holes or so in a day.

Posted on: 4/3 9:47:25

LSF Member
From Duluth
Just bought the Milwaukee 2897-22 kit (impact included) at Northern tool,had a $100 Coopin. Make sure you get the right model #drill,there are several different ones. Soon as it gets cold again,selling the mako and mora. Still can't decide on the 6" or 8"...still will be nice,compact & lite.

Posted on: 4/3 12:05:12

LSF Member
From Minnesota
I have the Milwaukee paired with the k drill have both 6 and 8 inch models. Been running them for several years now. I have 3 5 ah batteries and always have one on the charger on my side by side or truck through a converter that you can buy for 20 bucks at Menards. Love the set up and my back thanks me. No drill plate for me. I will probably get a 9 ah battery for my Milwaukee next season...

Posted on: 4/3 12:28:32

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page