Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Water temps?
LSF Member
Does anyone have updates on water temps I am itching really bad to get out catfishing? The first weekend I am thinking about is the 22nd of this month so anybody who lives on the river near grand forks any updates would be greatly appreciated as I live a little over an hour from the red.

Posted on: 4/9 11:17:03
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Water temps?
LSF Member
From Fargo
Here's Grand Forks....it's about time!

https://waterdata.usgs.gov/usa/nwis/uv?site_no=05082500

Posted on: 4/9 12:55:02

Pro Staff
From Grand Forks, North Dakota
I am onto in any huge rush to get out yet but levels are about perfect. I got a report of some nice fish caught yesterday but not very many fish were caught. Not surprising this early. Water temp is nearly 50 and has been rising fast. A couple weeks to stabilize and it should be good to go.

Based on last fall I predict great spring fishing as long as we have some flow.

Posted on: 4/9 14:28:47
Catfish University

LSF Member
Awesome hopefully by the 22nd it will be time. Because if they arnt I will go target sturgeon again.

Posted on: 4/9 16:01:34

LSF Member
From Grand Forks, ND
Water temps were decent last couple weeks. Problem is the dang weather and of course with it snowing yesterday I don't think many of us got out there! But I went on the 8th and the temps were about 48-49 degrees and caught 2 ok sized fish. first was around 9 or 10 lbs and the second was 16. both were caught on fresh cut suckers. I would say if it stays dry this next weekend might be ok.

Posted on: 4/24 13:27:10

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page