Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

(1) 2 3 4 »

2017 Vikings
LSF Member
From andover
So it begins. Viking pre season schedule. I know it's pre season but i'm ready for it. good luck.

Buffalo Bills
Seahawks
49rs
Dolphins

good luck.

Posted on: 4/11 17:36:28

You Know You Have Gone Too Far When You Turn Your Fireplace Into A BBQ Pit.
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: 2017 Vikings
LSF Member
From North Central MN
This years draft aught to be interesting!

Vikes have 2 -2nd rd and 2 -3rd rd picks so its not all bad!

Posted on: 4/11 18:57:48

LSF Member
From SE MN
I think they have 2 - 3rd and 2 - 4th.
Only 1 - 2nd round pick.

I hope they draft well

Posted on: 4/12 6:38:00

LSF Member
They were talking on KFAN yesterday about the Vikes, the draft, the schedule, and a lot of other stuff. Pretty much the consensus is that this is the final year for Zimmer and Spiellman to show some much improved progress, or they are out the door. Apparently the Zilfs have lost their patience and want a winning team, now.

At first I thought, wow another spoiled owner snap decision, but after listening to KFAN discussions, I am in agreement. They have had 3 years, have had full control, no hold back from the owners. And if you look at what happened to the team after the bye week last year, the only explanation is GM and Coach deficiencies. GM for not having quality players, and Coach for lack of good play from the players that did play.

I was always a Spiellman supporter, I think he does do OK but his 1st round track record is kind of questionable.

It will be interesting to see where they go in the draft. Zim wants defense, defense, defense, but the team cannot win without improving the miserable O-line.

Posted on: 4/12 6:55:26

LSF Member
From North Central MN
Quote:

haleysgold wrote:
I think they have 2 - 3rd and 2 - 4th.
Only 1 - 2nd round pick.

I hope they draft well

I stand corrected.

Posted on: 4/12 7:21:59

LSF Member
From St. Paul, MN
Just think who they could have drafted had they not made the snap decision to trade for Bradford!
This team will be losers until they get rid of Spielman. It's always nice when your 3-6 rounders make the team and turn out to be something but when your first rounders are sitting on the bench while other teams first rounders are starting and making a difference, your GM needs to go.
Reusse said 5-11 yesterday.

Posted on: 4/12 7:22:41

If we can get a starting right guard,joe mixon at runningback, and a linebacker replacement for greenway, we are good. Nice that we signed new tackles so bradford isn't running for his life every play.

Posted on: 4/12 11:36:03

LSF Member
From andover
I think management knows about all the injuries we had last year. i know every team has them but we had our share. As much as I don't like the Patriots, it seems they do well all the time injury or not. So we have to get some quality bench players and not just starters. I think Reusse better stick to baseball. 5-11? I look for improvement. I don't think this is Zimmers last year at all. Don't know about Spielman though. good luck.

Posted on: 4/12 11:53:37

LSF Member
From andover
First pre-season game Thursday at 6 pm against the 49rs. I'll be watching!!. good luck.

Posted on: 8/8 14:21:22

LSF Member
Should be better than last year. Probably not a 5-0 start, but probably not a 3-8 finish either.

But it is still Minnesota Pro sports, so I am not going to bet on them. Heck, look at the Twins since the All Star break if you need a refresher!!

Best ice fishing weekend of the year, Superbowl weekend, for a reason..... Especially this year with the big game in town, get the heck out of town, as far away as possible.

Posted on: 8/8 15:40:33

(1) 2 3 4 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page