Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 2 (3)

Re: 2017 Vikings
LSF Member
From andover
6--2 is where a lot of teams would like to be at right now regardless of who they played against. I did not expect them to be undefeated. good luck.

Posted on: 11/8 20:41:56

You Know You Have Gone Too Far When You Turn Your Fireplace Into A BBQ Pit.
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Staff Team
From Monticello/Paynesville
Outside of the Eagles being lead by the kid from NDSU, the NFC is wide open. My packers are on life support at this point and they would give the world for the defense the Vikes have. It's shaping up to be an eventful second half. We all know a healthy team is a great team and it takes 1 domino to fall to reshape the fight for the postseason. The lions looked like world beaters before dropping 3 straight until rebounding Monday night. It's a crazy game. Hold on for the ride!

Posted on: 11/8 21:17:37

LSF Member
From andover
When Bradford went down I thought it was going to be a long season but Kenum is looking good and the offensive line is helping him out. Now everyone can see just how great Rogers is. One player like him makes all the difference in the world. Any week , any NFL team can win regardless of who they are. Right now it's the eagles who are the team to beat. good luck.

Posted on: 11/9 9:32:00

LSF Member
From North Central MN
If Kenum could improve on his over thrown and thrown behind passes the Vikes could definitely see some post season play. Right now if the offense can only put up marginal points, imho, they will have a real tough time against the Rams in two week. SKOL!

Posted on: 11/9 10:13:10

LSF Member
From andover
Casy Kenum played well today. Yes he had two interceptions but you can't argue with total yardage and the score. I say keep him in the game until he is doing bad which he is not doing. Thielen to me is a superstar. 7 and 2. SKOL VIkings. good luck.

Posted on: 11/12 16:35:36

LSF Member
From North Central MN
Quote:

Reinhard wrote:
Casy Kenum played well today. Yes he had two interceptions but you can't argue with total yardage and the score. I say keep him in the game until he is doing bad which he is not doing. Thielen to me is a superstar. 7 and 2. SKOL VIkings. good luck.

Ya Kenum played very well today until he had a major brain fart with the back to back interceptions. I cant see a reason to switch out Kenum. In the end he is winning games with the team! The whole offense looked good until the 4th quarter where they go three downs and only gain 1 yard. Good win on the road! Next Sunday might be a tough day in MN.

Posted on: 11/12 17:51:59

LSF Member
From andover
Good point but Emerson Griffen will be back I hope. We do have a good team next week for sure. We beat the Rams and I think we will have a chance for the playoffs. good luck.

Posted on: 11/12 19:27:39

LSF Member
From SE Metro
As said keep Case in until there is a major meltdown (if there ever is). The Rams are playing well but I think if the defense can hold them to less than 21 (the race to 21), we will win. I was on the way back from deer camp listening to Paul on the radio glad they won. The schedule is going to get tougher.

Posted on: 11/12 21:22:27

« 1 2 (3)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page