Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Guns show coming up.
Staff Team
From Bloomington
Display problems? View this newsletter in your browser.

Upcoming MWCA Gun Show:

When: April 22-23

Hours: Saturday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Where: MN State Fairgrounds Education Building
1265 Snelling Ave North, St Paul, MN 55108

FAIR AND HONEST APPRAISALS ON SITE

Public Admission: $5.00, 12 and under free. Under 18 not admitted without a parent/guardian.

Posted on: 2017/4/17 10:50

Re: Guns show coming up.
Staff Team
From Bloomington
bump

Posted on: 2017/4/21 14:17

Staff Team
From Annandale
Reeds is also having their gun fair in Little Falls starting today going through Sunday. I have a coworker who swears by this show. Guns and ammo provided, get in line and wait your turn to shoot while Reeds sells guns at their booth on site. It is their 25th anniversary for the show and all guns are 25% off.

Posted on: 2017/4/21 14:24

LSF Member
I was at Reed's gun sale today. Not all of the guns are 25% off. They have selected some guns that apply to that sale. I saved around 10% and paid no sales tax on a Browning Citori 725 20 Gauge O/U. If I had to do it again i would go up for the whole day.

Posted on: 2017/4/21 20:13
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From St. Cloud
I went to Reeds at Little Falls today. What a cluster... Took a half day off of work to go. Got there at 1:30ish. Paid $10 to park a half mile away. Stood in line to get in to the free event so they could swipe my drivers license. Found a guy to get me the gun I went for, filled out my paperwork and was told to wait an hour. An hour and a half went by and my name wasn't called yet. I had to get home to take care of my kids so I bailed. Even if my name was called the checkout line was at least 40 people deep and would have taken another hour. I get it was busy but spending 2 hours there for nothing I am a little peeved.
There are deals there, but get there before the doors open and plan on extra time. I thought 2 hours would be enough time to get a gun, but I was wrong (and that was on a Friday afternoon). Hopefully the fishing is good tomorrow.

Posted on: 2017/4/21 23:35
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From White Bear Lake
Im going to reeds today and MECA tomorrow. Im looking for a o/u to make a home defense/bugout gun.

Posted on: 2017/4/22 6:49

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page