Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 (2)

Re: G3 boats
LSF Member
From Spicer Area
Love my G3, quality build with a yammy on the back great boat, I bought a windshield so i don't get soaked...#tillerssuck

Posted on: 4/21 22:31:09
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: G3 boats
LSF Member
When In was younger, my old man bought a Grumman fish and ski. I had never heard of the brand, as my buddies dads all owned the big 3 brands.

In 2014 when it came time for a new boat, I traded the 26 year old, off brand boat in. There was absolutely nothing wrong with it, other than the old Force on the back had a power trim leak. I just needed to get in a bigger boat.

We set a price range, and I searched manufacturers, looking at layouts, and expecting to spend at least 5 grand in upgrades. When it came down to it, the G3 came in 3rd, just ahead of a Crestliner, and behind a Lund and the Alumacraft I eventually bought.

As someone else said, all boats have flaws. The only thing I had predetermined when shopping, was that it was going to have a Yamaha on back

Posted on: 4/24 17:55:37
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page