Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Help wanted!
LSF Member
From Fargo
All my fishing buds have/are moving away and I need to find some new totally-obsessed fishing folk! 30 y/o family guy who lives in Fargo; typically Tues/Thurs off although other weekdays can work and fish all year round except for bow hunting season. Primarily fish the Red, Devils and Waubay/Bitter, mostly try to leave those tired Minnesota fish alone. Pm me if you're in the area and could use another fishing accomplice!

Posted on: 4/24 18:43:11
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Help wanted!
Pro Staff
From Grand Forks, North Dakota
Interesting post. I am from Grand Forks so probably not your guy but there are a ton of river rats on here from that area to play with.

Posted on: 4/24 18:45:55
Catfish University

LSF Member
From Fargo, ND
I would be one of those river rats that Brad speaks of. I am very temporarily 100% available, so mid-week fishing could be good Especially this week.

If you got access to some decoy sized suckers, I have the gear and boat!

I am tempted to go put in solo tomorrow (Tuesday) I just can't look at more photos of all these fish being caught and I am at home with a boat ready for the water!!

PM me Treble!

Posted on: 5/8 17:50:22

LSF Member
From Fargo, ND
But be prepared to be filmed, as I plan on running more cameras this season.

Posted on: 5/8 17:51:02

From fargo
I also am one of those river rats, I fish pretty much from the convent landing up to the wild rice and usually alone. I also fish during the week so am available.

Posted on: 5/22 19:07:59

LSF Member
From Fargo
Sorry, forgot to check the website for a while! I've got a boat and gear as well but time is a premium lately while the wife is in clinicals. I can probably get out once every week or so on a Tuesday or Thursday but I'll have to plan ahead a bit.

Posted on: 5/22 23:06:00

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page