Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic  Topic is Locked

« 1 2 3 (4)

Re: 2017 Spring Entertainment
LSF Member
Quote:

rogersno1 wrote:
What happened to all men created equal ?

Foolish if you could believe that. I have some magic beans that grow to leade to a goose with a golden egg if you are interested

Posted on: 4/28 21:23:18
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
Quote:

SurlyRobot wrote:
Quote:

HeviShot wrote:
So what about the spearing mortality? I'm sure that is being closely monitored.

LOW1 is a troll who refuses to acknowledge reality. He refuses to acknowledge the complete lack of record keeping during the tribal quota but then incessantly whines about the hooking mortality formula. Just another smug, obnoxious social justice warrior.

No troll here, just some guy who thinks agreed-upon treaties and quotas should be honored, as should court decisions.

Posted on: 4/29 8:32:58

LSF Member
Quote:

LOW1 wrote:
Quote:

SurlyRobot wrote:
Quote:

HeviShot wrote:

LOW1 is a troll who refuses to acknowledge reality. He refuses to acknowledge the complete lack of record keeping during the tribal quota but then incessantly whines about the hooking mortality formula. Just another smug, obnoxious social justice warrior.

No troll here, just some guy who thinks agreed-upon treaties and quotas should be honored, as should court decisions.

If the quotas are to honored why don't they keep accurate records and are held accountable to them?

Posted on: 4/29 9:46:40

LSF Member
What evidence do you have that they don't keep records and stick to their quotas. There's people that have encouraged people to be dishonest to state creel clerks in order to lower state harvest numbers. Or just plain people poaching particularly in ice houses.

Posted on: 4/29 13:18:40

LSF Member
From The shack
What evidence do you have that people are poaching in ice houses. Sounds like your assuming just like others.

Posted on: 4/29 14:06:09

LSF Member
Quote:

otter wrote:
What evidence do you have that they don't keep records and stick to their quotas. There's people that have encouraged people to be dishonest to state creel clerks in order to lower state harvest numbers. Or just plain people poaching particularly in ice houses.

Okay Otter! I'll bite.......since I am guess that you are referring to me.

I did not ever suggest that people coming off the lake be dishonest.
Not ever.

What I said was, that if you come off the lake and are asked, that you shouldn't brag about catching 150 Walleye that day for your boat to make yourself look like the Great White Hunter(s), especially when all you caught was two lousy Perch. Because those braggarts are messing with the numbers that are used to decide the season.

Now if you find something wrong with that, then I got nothing else for you.

P.S. Waiting for that data on poaching out of ice houses.

(I won't hold my breath)

Posted on: 4/29 18:11:48

LSF Member
You repeatedly ignore any data so why bother. You'll be fighting a losing battle though to suggest there is zero poaching among state anglers on Mille Lacs.

Posted on: 4/30 14:56:09

LSF Member
Quote:

otter wrote:
You repeatedly ignore any data so why bother. You'll be fighting a losing battle though to suggest there is zero poaching among state anglers on Mille Lacs.

You always say you have data? Where is it? Where is the proof of the poaching in the ice houses

Posted on: 5/1 6:10:54

LSF Member
From Duluth
No data,,,no proof,,,poaching is going on.poaching is going on,on Mille Lacs. Poaching is going on in ice houses.

Posted on: 5/1 9:48:58

LSF Member
From Mille Lacs/Landfall
Quote:

SurlyRobot wrote:
Quote:

HeviShot wrote:

Don't feed the trolls! He does not even know the situation. He has constantly made inaccurate and ignorant comments. Anyone who would defend this behavior is looking for an argument and is a true troll. Where is Otter to defend this behavior??????

Posted on: 5/1 19:14:16

« 1 2 3 (4)

Topic is Locked

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page