Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Someone to install my Electronics
LSF Member
I am looking for some one in Central MN who can install my new Terrova and my new Humminbird Helix 10 in my 2008 Yar Craft 1785BT In the next few days. I have called all the marine service centers in the area, and they are all telling me it will be at least 2 weeks before they can get to it. I don't really have the time to do it and I want it done right. PM, call, or text me if you have the time to do a quality install. Thanks Kris. 320-292-6311

Posted on: 5/4 22:42:40
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Someone to install my Electronics
LSF Member
Did you try Actions Fishing?
Phone: (763) 422-4890
Located in Anoka

Posted on: 5/5 2:39:55

LSF Member
H2O Outfitters in Big Lake? Not sure of their current backlog of work, but great guys that do a great job.

Posted on: 5/5 8:55:46

LSF Member
From Rogers, MN
I'll second Actions Electronics in Anoka. Although this is the time of year that you'll likely have to wait, if you're wanting to have it done right. The guys that do it right have a lot of work right before opener.

Posted on: 5/5 9:21:22

LSF Member
From Fargo, ND
Where are you located?

Posted on: 5/5 10:32:11

LSF Member
From Mn
Quote:

Berg1547 wrote:
I am looking for some one in Central MN who can install my new Terrova and my new Humminbird Helix 10 in my 2008 Yar Craft 1785BT In the next few days. I have called all the marine service centers in the area, and they are all telling me it will be at least 2 weeks before they can get to it. I don't really have the time to do it and I want it done right. PM, call, or text me if you have the time to do a quality install. Thanks Kris. 320-292-6311
I,m near Willmar. You left out some info,Is all wiring there for connections or needs new runs?Does the helix need synced to the elect motor.I can do everything except sync the helix.I lack that knowledge can read up on it but it would be best if you learned to do it in case of a burp in the link and then you,d be able to refresh it.What do you think you expect to pay?
I've done this for years and am cheaper than the costs of a established shop at around 90-100 bucks per hour.Sticker shock is what I avoid.So more info as to whats wired and how would be a start.

Posted on: 5/5 13:57:07

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page