Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic  Topic is Locked

« 1 2 (3) 4 »

Re: Opener results
LSF Member
From mora mn
Sickening? Isn't that part of the fun showing off your catch?

Posted on: 5/16 17:59:14
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
Crestlinerman,

It seems to me a bit hypocritical about making the statement of people bragging about the numbers of fish they caught. Just looking at your picture ( I assume it is you) displaying a nice walleye. Isn't that kinda like bragging? Just food for thought.

Posted on: 5/16 18:50:21

LSF Member
From St. Cloud
Sry for stirring the pot guys but I say post away once it closes in July it's not gonna open back up anyway so I say catch them while you can

Posted on: 5/16 20:17:56

LSF Member
From St. Cloud
As long as we are gonna start bitching I just wanna say I probably fish this lake as much as anyone I fish it for all species a lot of you bitch about this or that but I will say thanks to all the people that do enjoy the lake for all it is and support the businesses up there I just wish people would enjoy it for what it is it is a close lake to get to where you can catch fish at a rate like no other if you want to eat a couple buy them at moreys

Posted on: 5/16 20:35:45

LSF Member
From Minnesota
Amazing that whatever gets posted on this lake it gets turned into a bitch fest. No matter what the topic is. "Sickening"that people had a good opener on a lake catching fish. Is that not the point? I know for a fact that not everyone had as good of a bite as others have stated because one member asked me for a tip or two and I happily obliged to share my experience with him. Is that not the point of coming to this forum to discuss the how and where or is this just a place to come kick your dog when someone pooped in your cereal.

Posted on: 5/16 22:22:23

Staff Team
From Mayer , MN
Thanks to everyone who has posted their reports. I appreciate the information since I wasn't able to be up for the opener this year.

Posted on: 5/17 8:06:57

LSF Member
From central mn
Bander and a few other long time lsf members here see the big picture after all we locals went thru regarding the mille lacs debackle from the begining and the up's and down's of our great fishery,but please refran the posted #'s it doesn't help us non-natives season its great we are seeing a significant increase in our walleye fishery mostly due to the strong yoy class walleyes from 2013/2014 due to late ice out (no nets) and enjoy what we have even tho we can't catch and keep (walleyes),the more folks that boast publicly about the #'s of catch the chances of a complete shut down once again by mid summer are very real.

PS~ Keeping the lake open all season benifits all but mostly the community that depends on tourism the most.

Posted on: 5/17 10:37:23

LSF Member
In the last four day's I boated 38,682 walleyes off Mille Lacs! Hopefully the DNR is not reading my report and shuts the lake down today.

LOL...I "hope" the DNR would not take statistical data from the internet of all places to determine the catch rate...cause yeah, no one ever told a fish story.

Posted on: 5/17 11:45:09

LSF Member
From mora mn
On the other hand if ppl report low numbers not as many ppl will fish to support businesses.

Posted on: 5/17 11:47:01

LSF Member
From 320
Might as well just lock this one up now...

Posted on: 5/17 11:48:11

« 1 2 (3) 4 »

Topic is Locked

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page