Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Older Powerdrive foot pedal help
LSF Member
From 320
I have an older Minnkota that requires the Legacy foot pedal, and trying to find a new one in stores is proving to be difficult. Live near Cloud and struck out at Mills, Gander, Dicks, Scheels. Hoping to get a new one before Thursday evening. Anyone have any suggestions on potential places to check between Cloud and Alex? I will be heading that way for the weekend. Not a fan of online ordering... any help appreciated. Thanks

Posted on: 5/17 8:34:41
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Older Powerdrive foot pedal help
LSF Member
From Central MN
Jack at Actions Electronics in Anoka is probably your best bet

Posted on: 5/17 8:41:16

LSF Member
From Mn
Quote:

BB300 wrote:
I have an older Minnkota that requires the Legacy foot pedal, and trying to find a new one in stores is proving to be difficult. Live near Cloud and struck out at Mills, Gander, Dicks, Scheels. Hoping to get a new one before Thursday evening. Anyone have any suggestions on potential places to check between Cloud and Alex? I will be heading that way for the weekend. Not a fan of online ordering... any help appreciated. Thanks
I'm just east of Willmar in Atwater area,I have 4 of them somewhere all work 2 new 2 used.

Posted on: 5/17 9:01:59

LSF Member
From 320
PM sent

dew2 wrote:
Quote:

BB300 wrote:
I'm just east of Willmar in Atwater area,I have 4 of them somewhere all work 2 new 2 used.

Posted on: 5/17 11:12:52
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page