Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Heading up this weekend
LSF Member
From Buffalo, MN
I am thinking of heading up Sunday. Looks like a good weather day for once. Any guidance on starting? I don't need spots, just general direction. I was thinking of either starting on the southeast side or else going out of Garrison. What is the general direction guys are starting? Also depth right now...still fishing fairly shallow (10-15')? Thanks in advance guys!

Posted on: 5/25 13:36:10
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Heading up this weekend
LSF Member
From Mora
Im thinking about going up sunday morning too before the rain moves in again. Planning on going up on the northeast side and starting shallow and work my way out deeper if need be. Just need to keep moving until you find the fish. Honestly never have much luck on the southeast side is if it were me I would probably go the garrison instead. Just my 2 cents

Posted on: 5/25 15:00:45

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page