Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Fishing around the area
LSF Member
From rosemount mn
Hey folks, I'm from the cities and work is sending me up to Duluth for the week. Wondering if anyone could she'd some light on some shore fishing around the area. Or even have time to show a guy the ropes. Don't care much what I fish for just wanna get some fishing in. Also what should I bring with me for gear?

Posted on: 6/18 9:03:02

Re: Fishing around the area
LSF Member
From Duluth
You could try the road bridge on Fish and Island lakes @30 minutes north of town. Grassy Point or Boy Scout landing,Chambers Grove park on the St. Louis river. Light tackle for panfish or walleye. Lots of different places,pick one and talk around when you get there to find more. Good luck

Posted on: 6/18 9:33:50
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Fishing around the area
LSF Member
From andover
Also go to Chalstroms Baits off County 4 to get your bait and they could help you also. Joehere gave some great spots. There is a picnic ground on Island also to fish off shore from can get walleyes and smallmouth there. Bobber and leaches would be good. good luck.

Posted on: 6/18 19:28:57

You Know You Have Gone Too Far When You Turn Your Fireplace Into A BBQ Pit.
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page