Fishing Guides
Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Clark Lake Question
Hi everyone, I am interning at a camp on the lake and they have asked me to find out more about the fish and fishing in the lake. I am from Ohio and am an avid fisherman but I know less about up here. I am in no way looking for any hot spots or anything of that type just would like to know what type of fish you catch in the lake and what is your favorite bait(s) to use.

Thanks,
Anthony.

Posted on: 6/22 8:50:20
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Clark Lake Question
LSF Member
Largemouth bass, crappies, bluegills, and small pike

I've fished the lake just a couple times open water. There are a few panfish that have some size to them, but overall they're a little small. I haven't caught a ton of bass, but I was impressed with the average size, in fact right by the hockey camp was pretty decent. Any of your typical bass tackle works out there, but with the abundance of lilypads and reeds, I'd use frogs and spinner/buzzbaits. There are some nice weeds for crankbaits too. So yeah, it's worth fishing, good luck.

Posted on: 6/22 9:14:12

Re: Clark Lake Question
Just what I wanted to hear! Thanks

Posted on: 6/22 9:27:44

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page