Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Remembering
Staff Team
Today I want to honor BackwaterEddy who we lost six years ago today. He was a legend in the fishing community and will always be remembered on how he would help any fisherman that he would come in contact with. I still have pms from him that I treasure. BackwaterEddy always took the time to answer any questions and to always share his knowledge. We miss you buddy and I hope the cats are biting up there. I hope you are sitting next to my Dad and Grandpa on the bank catching those channel cats. R.I.P our old friend.......Kirk

Posted on: 6/28 11:51:50

Pro Staff- The Dangler

KING OF THE CATS CHAMPION 2011
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Remembering
Hunting Field Staff
From Iron Range.
R.I.P. Eddy.

"In a van down by the river......"

Posted on: 6/28 18:19:26

LSF Member
From walker
Yes indeed, always answered my questions and we visited more then once up at Stu's Cats on the Red. Still remember his lund 315 guide deluxe boat, he was experimenting with crank baits on cats at Lockport

Posted on: 6/28 22:03:44

Staff Team
From Bloomington
Hard to believe it was that long ago. He was always willing to share his knowledge.

RIP

Posted on: 6/29 8:12:06

Pro Staff
From Grand Forks, North Dakota
Time flies. I remember the day he passed well. It was a long nasty downpour of rain. Yesterday we fished in the exact same conditions. I guess it was a sign of a great river rat.

Posted on: 6/29 11:20:06
Catfish University

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page