Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Good Fishing
LSF Member
From On the Lake
It's sad that it has to end. Fishing has been really good. Here a good friend of mine from Indiana with his personal best - a 27-incher

Attach file:

png  Rob Fish.png (140.54 KB)
3755_5959d776e11fb.png 240X320 px

Posted on: 7/3 0:35:30
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Good Fishing
LSF Member
From North shore of Mille Lacs
Nice fish. The reason it has to end is that the Tribes told them we couldn't keep any fish and the DNR caved like the lightweights they are and gave us up.

Even though they KNOW there is more than enough fish in this lake to support a 2 fish limit of 2 fish ANY SIZE...............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YROfHaDPJJI

It's a crime.

Posted on: 7/4 1:40:47

http://www.messagemedia.co/aitkin/input-group-wants-dnr-to-take-a-stand/article_4015660e-a925-11e3-a3c7-0017a43b2370.html

When posed the question as to what the DNR would have done differently, Rick Bruesewitz, Aitkin fisheries supervisor, responded that he wouldn’t have let the resorters push and push for more fish each year to include more liberalized regulations. He said perhaps that’s why they are in this situation now. Pereria and Brueswitz also made it clear that there are numerous circumstances they cannot change within the lake that certainly has an effect that is uncontrollable including zebra mussels, water clarity and climate change.

Posted on: 7/4 8:41:15

LSF Member
From On the Lake
28 1/2

Attach file:

png  Ron Fish.png (108.51 KB)
3755_595baf63bbdc3.png 240X320 px

Posted on: 7/4 10:08:37

LSF Member
From North shore of Mille Lacs
Another nice fish, buddy.

The lake is doing pretty good for not having any walleye in it.

Posted on: 7/4 12:50:12

LSF Member
I was up there a week ago and I have never had this good of fishing anywhere in Minnesota. A great variety of sizes from 13" on up over 20. All well fed. Graph was showing them all over. I brought 2 dozen leaches and 2 dozen crawlers with me and almost ran out of bait. By myself. Would have been nice to keep a couple. Quote:

fishnpole wrote:
Another nice fish, buddy.

The lake is doing pretty good for not having any walleye in it.

Posted on: 7/4 20:29:47

LSF Member
From central mn
What a shame! the zebs must be latching on to the walleyes and causing certain death

Hopefully one day we'll be done with privilege rights for the select few lets all be on the same page,we can only hope.

Posted on: 7/6 12:36:32

LSF Member
So I'm wondering what you all think about the "Boat Rally" that is planned for Saturday? Pay Mr. Gov Goofy a visit??
As for fishing, I can't believe what's being thrown out in the DNR press releases about "bad year classes" or "only one good year class and nothing behind it". Have they been on the lake?? Seems there are fish in nearly all classes..........
It really goes to show the BS they are throwing out for the public to listen to. It is an absolute shame we have to listen to this garbage day after day. Especially if you've spent any time at all on this lake in the last couple years.
Open the lake up to a couple fish - or it will be in crisis mode.
Or wait a minute......maybe that's what they are really after, since it seems to me that the Tribe has influenced their decisions in the past.

Posted on: 7/6 13:38:26

LSF Member
From central mn
Thats the chatter,let the lake crash (again) folks that live and work onthe lake lose and the natives buy up the property for pennies on the dollar,thats the plan...they want full control of the lake.

Posted on: 7/6 14:23:27

LSF Member
The day Minnesota decided to allow Tribal Gaming was the beginning of special interests groups and all of their money at their worst.
Will we ever learn..............

Posted on: 7/6 16:29:57

[Advanced Search]

Copyright © 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page