Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

(1) 2 »

To the Father Hennipen thieves....
LSF Member
From Wright County, MN
🖕🖕........ To the thieves that broke into 6 or so boats at Father Hennipen campground on Mille Lacs. I had a buddy who you stole 11 rod/reel combos and 4 tackckle boxes from. I hope you choke on the meth you sold the equipment for. And just so you know the authorities have a pretty good lead on your ass, seems you got a snitch amongst you. So i'd be looking over my shoulder if I were you. Just wish my buddies dog would have barked in the camper 10 feet away. You'd probably have a few broken arms. You are lazy no good people and deserve the miserable life you are living. if anybody else has any information or sees this stuff for sale it would be appreciated if you'd help nail their asses to the wall.

✌️, Drifter.........

Posted on: 7/3 8:40:45

Re: To the Father Hennipen thieves....
LSF Member
From Fargo
Completely worthless losers

Posted on: 7/3 8:42:42
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Staff Team
Very sorry to hear the loss of all that great fishing equipment and I hope they nail the punks that did this. We work very hard for what we have and it can be taken overnight and it just isn't right..............Kirk

Posted on: 7/3 9:40:04

Pro Staff- The Dangler

KING OF THE CATS CHAMPION 2011

LSF Member
From North shore of Mille Lacs
Heard some of these thieves are working the lake again. You can bet we'll be watchin' out for 'em. I've got a surprise for 'em if we get 'em like we got those two out ripping fish houses off. Scotty, Dale and I ran the m down on 2 1/4 and turned 'em over to the Mille Lacs County Sheriff; I think they were glad to see the squad cars on shore, cuz I think they thought they were about to become lake structure..........

Posted on: 7/4 1:15:56

LSF Member
+If these are drug addicts stealing/robbing and the like they are already in HELL so I hope they can get help for their problems........I'm not sticking up for them or think it is ok by any means......I remember someone told me once......only three things will come of addiction......Quit,Jail or die or sometimes all three....Hope you guys can get your stuff back!!!!c63+

Posted on: 7/4 8:42:37

LSF Member
From St. Cloud
Just heard from a friend that they have caught the thieves from the father Hennepin break in they are just looking for all the stolen property.

Posted on: 7/5 12:33:04

Field Staff
From Clearwater\Kimberly
Quote:

f4rcr wrote:
Just heard from a friend that they have caught the thieves from the father Hennepin break in they are just looking for all the stolen property.

This is great news! I hope they find the stuff! My neighbors father was one of the victims of the theft that night there.

Posted on: 7/5 13:30:18

LSF Member
From St. Cloud
My friend was one if them also, they took all of his stuff even the remote for the trolling motor, they also took his boat key and that is the piece that may prove to do them in.

Posted on: 7/5 13:49:05

Field Staff
From Clearwater\Kimberly
Quote:

f4rcr wrote:
My friend was one if them also, they took all of his stuff even the remote for the trolling motor, they also took his boat key and that is the piece that may prove to do them in.

Yeah they told me about the key. Also said they knifed a brand new boat cover as well. Sad deal. I hope they can pin it on them! Sounds like the ranger had said they had the same thing happen on memorial day weekend. Thanks for heads up!! Unreal!!

Posted on: 7/5 14:00:14

LSF Member
From Minnesota
According to another site they are sitting in the Milaca jail. Sounds like they found a lot of gear at the guys house.

Posted on: 7/5 22:54:42

(1) 2 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page