Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Just a quick thank you
LSF Member
From St. Cloud
Just want to say thank you again to Doug and Ron from Missouri I really appreciate the tow it just goes to show no matter how much you prepare sometimes problems arise I didn't even notice these guys anywhere near me but they seen me with the hood off and stoped over to check on me. Again great to see there are some good people from all over

Posted on: 7/4 19:16:04
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Just a quick thank you
Staff Team
From Monticello/Paynesville
That's great to hear. All we have is each other on the water. I've been towed in a couple times and helped tow others in as well. There's still good people out there!

Posted on: 7/4 20:57:26

LSF Member
From North shore of Mille Lacs
It's always great to hear about a good outcome. A good fishing trip can turn bad due to boat failure in a heartbeat. Thanks to guys like these guys, so guys like me and you can always have trust when we go out, we're always going to be coming back in.

Thanks to them and all the other guys out there that have helped us all out.

Happy Fourth of July. guys.

Posted on: 7/4 22:50:57

LSF Member
Good on you guys!!

Way to go!!

Posted on: 7/5 9:25:00

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page