Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

How busy is Sugar lake?
LSF Member
Hi never fished there thought I would try this weekend is it a very busy lake like Sylvia? From what lakefinder said it's very clear just looking for some bass and sunnies thought we would try something new. Is the landing OK for a smaller SUV to launch a boat any one know if there is mini bifs Thanks

Posted on: 2017/7/12 19:00
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: How busy is Sugar lake?
LSF Member
From NE Wright County
Definitely gets busy on nice weekends. Go during the week if you can. Both the north and south ramp are fine for launching. And the south ramp has the bif. I've never had a problem finding bass out there either.

Posted on: 2017/7/13 10:30

LSF Member
Thank you very much.

Posted on: 2017/7/13 12:26

LSF Member
From Bemidji, MN
I would agree with junk23: avoid the weekends, last weekend I had to wait in line for a considerable amount of time, both to get on the lake and off. Luckily I was able to snag a parking spot that was open but boats were parked far down the dirt road when I got there, as well as when I left. It is a nice clear lake, and has some nice muskies in it as well.

Posted on: 2017/7/13 22:30

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page