Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

R and R Marine
LSF Member
If anyone is looking for a boat and a great dealer I recommend R and R Marine. We have purchased 2 boats from them in the last 8 years. They treat you like a friend from the sales manager to the service manager. We have had nothing but great experiences with them.

Posted on: 7/19 7:48:45
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: R and R Marine
LSF Member
From andover
Yep, I bought my boat from them as well at the boat show a few years ago. I had a couple of rubber bearing seals that needed replacement and called them up to order some and they asked me how many I needed and they sent them to me for free. Great place to deal with. good luck.

Posted on: 7/19 7:59:36

You Know You Have Gone Too Far When You Turn Your Fireplace Into A BBQ Pit.

LSF Member
I thought the same thing until my warranty was about to expire. I had a few things I wanted to get fixed before the warranty is up but kept getting the cold shoulder. Now the warranty is up and Lund will no longer cover the defects. None of them are very expensive repairs but none the less should be covered. The radio antenna fell apart (I didn't break it, it literally fell apart), the windshield binds excessively when trying to open and close, and trim gauge only works when it wants to. None are real major but I feel should be covered when buying a brand new boatt

Posted on: 7/19 12:08:13

Staff Team
From Mayer , MN
They stock a fair amount of parts and accessories which is nice. I needed parts for a 2013 Lund trailer that I purchased used from a private party. They wouldn't even try to look up the part numbers with the VIN and model #. I went online and found the numbers which I thought were correct and called back.
Shorelander makes the trailer and won't sell direct. They ordered them and I had them in a few days. That doesn't qualify as "great" in my book. They were also $5-600 more than other Merc dealers on a 9.9 Pro kicker.

Posted on: 7/20 7:48:51

LSF Member
From Chaska, via New Ulm
FYI: They are not really R&R Marine anymore. They were bought out by Rapid Sports many years ago. I bought my Lund from Rapid Sports when they only had the store in Coon Rapids. I repowered my boat this spring and ask them for a quote: they were $2000-$3000 higher on a Merc. and even more for an ETec. Didn't seem to want to even bother with only an engine quote.

When it was R&R I would buy parts there, the two brothers were great to work with and always helpful and reasonably priced.

Posted on: 7/20 9:46:55

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page