Resorts & Lodging
Fishing Guides
Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

First time trip to Leech, any experience on walleyes would be great!
LSF Member
From champlin
Hello everyone,

I'm wanting to head up to Leech this weekend (7.29.17-7.30.17) and I am hoping for any advice on the lake. I really don't know anything about it and with the walleye closure on Mille Lacs I'm deciding to venture elsewhere and learn new lakes.

I've been a very regular year round walleye fisherman on mille lacs for about ten years know and i was hoping to possibly trade a waypoint or two to try this weekend if anyone would be so kind? I have many open water and ice fishing waypoints for mille lacs that have been very good to me throughout the years. (I have the Navionics GPS)

I really appreciate any info from you seasoned anglers. If you would like to email me a waypoint or two to get me in the right area this weekend my email is zach.kocon@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance!

Posted on: 7/27 13:05:30
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: First time trip to Leech, any experience on walleyes would be great!
LSF Member
Just be aware that the walker triathlon is going on this Saturday. I've been hitting the tri than fishing afterwards for a few years now and it's always been tough fishing. Best bet is walker bay evening hours...but nice try getting GPS coordinates. LOL

Posted on: 7/27 13:45:33

Re: First time trip to Leech, any experience on walleyes would be great!
LSF Member
From champlin
Thanks for the heads up! Looks like AM musky fishing the big pond Saturday then. Thanks for saving me the trip lol I was just hoping to save time roaming around till I marked fish on a big lake I've never Ben on before.

Posted on: 7/27 15:28:13

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page