Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Older Minnkota Foot Pedal
LSF Member
From Maple Grove
I'm looking for an older Minnkota Foot Pedal, Powerdrive. My trolling motor has plenty of thrust but will only turn to the right. I assume there is a problem with the connections in the foot pedal.

Does anyone know where you can buy one or how to fix it?

Posted on: 8/1 10:21:40
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Older Minnkota Foot Pedal
LSF Member
From Metro
It seems like they are harder and harder to find now. call jack at actions fishing in Anoka. I haven't been up there in awhile but I'm assuming he's still running that shop.

Or you could try capras in Blaine as well. They work on minn Kota stuff too.

Posted on: 8/1 11:15:39

LSF Member
From Baxter, MN
I have one like this Pedal and I flipped it over, took the screws out and sprayed the connections down with electrical contact spray to get any dust or dirt out of the way; it has worked great ever since. maybe worth a try

Posted on: 8/1 12:58:10

LSF Member
From Maple Grove
Thanks for the tip. I'll try to do that before I buy a bran new one.. If I can even find one!

Posted on: 8/2 8:35:55

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page