Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 (2)

Re: Buffalo, Wyoming Deer Hunt
LSF Member
From New Prague
Sorry for the late response back. Yes we applied way back in late February or March and we were drawn for tags. There is six of us going together and none of us had been out there deer hunting ever but two of the guys (not myself) were out there or in that area two springs ago for turkey hunting and said that they seen a lot of deer and the landscape was unreal. We are going for just as much the experience of being out west as we are to take a trophy deer. Don't get me wrong, we are obviously going to put in the work to do what we can for a few bucks but if it does not happen its not going to break any ones hearts.

Thank you for the responses and when we get back I will let you know how it went!!

Oh and by the way our tags are good for region Y

Posted on: 8/30 18:58:00
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Buffalo, Wyoming Deer Hunt
LSF Member
Congrats on drawing tags. Did you put in for a General Lic.? A group of guys has gone out in that area close to you for 20+ yrs. It is a total different way of hunting. We hunt just south of Ten Sleep. One thing to do if you are walking thru the Sage Brush is walk really slow and pause and look behind you. The deer can be right next to you and you can walk right by them. If you turn around from time to time, they will jump up and start running. To me there is nothing like watching the Sage in the early morning and towards Dusk and watch the deer come out of nowhere. Have a great time,Also with the big ears on them they can look bigger than they really are.

Fen-wick

Posted on: 8/30 21:00:47
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page