Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

STOLEN Lowrance HDS 8 Gen 2
LSF Member
From Buffalo, MN
I had my HDS 8 Gen 2 stolen off my boat in the harbor at the resort we are staying at last night. They didn't take anything else in the boat. I have the serial number so I can identify it if someone comes across one for sale. I appreciate anyone keeping an eye out. I will be watching Craigslist. Low life bastards!!!!!!

Posted on: 8/11 8:31:13
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: STOLEN Lowrance HDS 8 Gen 2
LSF Member
From Bluff Country & Leech
Which resort so others in the area are warned? Thanks!

Posted on: 8/12 23:04:05

LSF Member
From Grand Rapids
If you have the number make a police report, if they sell at a pawn shop the number will go into the system and could get it back. I got luck when my stuff got robbed they did serial number search and got it from the pawn shop.

Hope you get it back.

Posted on: 8/14 6:21:49

LSF Member
From Buffalo, MN
I created a police report as soon as I realized it was missing. I also called pawn shops to just make sure they had the number. I have been monitoring Craigslist a couple of times per day as well.

I don't want to drag the resorts name through the mud. They were very helpful and felt terrible about it. If someone wants the name of the resort, send me a message and I will give it to you.

Posted on: 8/14 7:04:34

LSF Member
From Fargo
Bastards

Posted on: 8/14 7:45:40

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page