Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

New rod from Tuned Up Custom Rods
LSF Member
From St Michael
http://tunedupcustomrods.com/?product=tucr-fusion-ice-rod

If you haven't seen the announcement yet, check out their Facebook page or the website above. The new rod, the Fusion is a fantastic rod. I had the chance to field test this rod last winter. It perfectly complimented my Bullwhip and Percision. Has terrific feel and is perfect for the metro angler, like me.

Posted on: 8/16 20:27:04
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: New rod from Tuned Up Custom Rods
Field Staff
From Waseca
I plan to add one to arsenal at the ice show if they have a few.

Posted on: 10/16 16:44:17

That government is best which governs least.
-Henry David Thoreau

LSF Member
From North Metro
I ran one last year prior to being released, going to make an awesome perch stick, light walleye rod. Slow action unlike what you would expect from their normal line up. Hopefully they have some on the shelf at St. Paul. I was in there last week and they are crazy busy. All I can say if you are looking for a rod, order now. I can't see them getting any slower anytime soon.

Posted on: 10/16 20:31:57

From Pennock
I planned ahead and custom made a Precison Power 3-4 weeks ago and should be coming in within next couple weeks. I will post a picture when I get it.

Posted on: 10/16 21:43:56

LSF Member
From St Michael
We're making a TON of Fusions for the show, but I wouldn't count on them lasting too long.

Posted on: 10/17 8:07:18

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page