Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 (2)

Re: Rookie Mistake!
LSF Member
From central mn
Gotta love man's best friend,always will to lend a hand or paw in this case...great pic,someone was on they're toe's to catch the mid flight pic.

Posted on: 2017/8/25 11:09
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From Cedar/Backus
I had a Chesapeake that went after one of my kids bobbers in the middle of a cast once, I couldn't lift him back in over the side of the boat. Ended up having hold the scruff of his neck and back skin while my kids drove to shallow water.
And what happened when we got settled back in fishing again?? you guessed he was going to try it again but I got ahold of him before he dove over.

But an awesome photo of mans best friend you have there!!!

Posted on: 2017/8/29 10:16

LSF Member
From Southcentral, MN
Yeah that's a heavy dog! My neighbor had 3 of them over the years. Tough as nails! Fortunately our dog only weighs about 63lbs....dry

Posted on: 2017/8/29 20:17

LSF Member
Awesome picture. Yes as others said you need to submit the picture to various outdoor publications

Posted on: 2017/9/2 8:52

LSF Member
From Southcentral, MN
Well, I've sent the picture on to the DNR for their consideration. Don't know if anything will come of it, but at a minimum it might give folks a good laugh as it does with me every time I look at it!

Posted on: 2017/9/4 21:33

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page