Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Ice fishing trip recommendations
LSF Member
Hello fellow LSF'ers. Me and 3 buddies are looking for options for our annual ice fishing trip. We've been to the big lake the last few years(both south end and the angle) but are looking at changing it up this year. I wanted to get some recommendations, from whoever wants to chime in, on alterative places to go. We have never went with a guide but certainly aren't opposed to it. We have went the sleeper route but aren't opposed to staying at a lodge or hotel. Thinking of the typical locations......Leech, Mil Lacs, etc but are open to any options. We can set our trip dates for anytime. Thanks for the recommendations in advance!

Posted on: 8/29 12:00:07
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Ice fishing trip recommendations
Staff Team
From Mayer , MN
High Banks or Nodak's on Winnie, you can get a rental house or DIY. It's really hard to beat LOTW tho.

Posted on: 8/29 16:03:49

LSF Member
From Minnesota
I am a big fan of red lake. I go out of Bear Paw Guides, our group stays in their largest house (10x22). It is $250 a night, so with 5 people its $50 a night..not too bad. Fishing we have done well, bringing our limits home each year.

This will be our fifth year doing a group trip to red lake, and we always have a great time up there with Tyler and Steve.

Posted on: 8/30 10:25:27

LSF Member
Give hooked up guide service a call out of devil's lake ndyou won't be disappointed he can set up lodging as well check out his Facebook page

Posted on: 9/2 11:34:31
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page