Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Smallmouth fishing
LSF Member
Hi,
I was just looking for some help on locating some good smallmouth spots on leech lake, I have only caught 1 or 2 by accident, I know the lake but I would truly appreciate any info on smallmouth locations for this time of year. I am heading up there this weekend. thanks for your help.

Posted on: 9/5 7:36:05
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Smallmouth fishing
LSF Member
Good luck getting anyone to give up smallie spots on Leech :) The population is growing, but until it really takes off I think people will be mostly tight-lipped. I have caught at least one in every bay on the lake except for Waboose and Shingobee...they are out there, you just have to put some time in to find them. Start with obvious rock/reef areas in the main lake and go from there. The hunt is half the fun!

Posted on: 9/6 8:51:49

Re: Smallmouth fishing
LSF Member
thanks for the info, just for the record for me I am catch & release only when it comes to all Leech lake bass. Yes the hunt is fun but it's a large lake and I have limited time so any help is welcome & appreciated. :)

Posted on: 9/6 11:40:16

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page