Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 ... 10 »

Re: Natives Allowed to hunt Moose again
LSF Member
From central mn
Thanx for the headsup RH, and yes total and complete BS!,Hopefully with a new sheriff in town he'll step in and finally nail the coffin shut on the double standard life style our natives are living,cut off federal aid for starters,time they put on their big boyz pants and earn a living,pay taxes like we the majority.

Posted on: 9/7 12:06:57
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From andover
That would be nice. Time that we are all Americans and that we all are treated the same. I see that they are netting Red Lake again. Cub's are selling Red Lake walleye's. I thought they were never going to do that again after we taxpayers stocked that lake again. good luck.

Posted on: 9/7 14:36:52

You Know You Have Gone Too Far When You Turn Your Fireplace Into A BBQ Pit.

LSF Member
From central mn
I don't shop cub but I'll make it a point to swing by and stat my displeasure and friends will follow suit,and they advertise "red lake walleyes?"

Posted on: 9/7 14:44:32

LSF Member
Just got back from Cub. Just picked me up 2 packages of Red Lake Walleye for $9.99/ea...way cheaper than driving up to LOTW. Plus I support I supported a MN business.

To be honest, I hope they sell Moose meat as I love the stuff but can never afford to hunt it.

Posted on: 9/7 16:29:05

LSF Member
From On the fish!
I'm not saying there are no nets in URL but the guy I used to work with fished with rod and reel granted in the spring he would use thirty or forty at once and get his 100 fish limit daily and sell them to the fish market for roughly $3 a lb before filleting does it make it right? Maybe...maybe not

Posted on: 9/7 16:55:19

LSF Member
From St. Paul, MN
Quote:

pulleye16 wrote:
Just got back from Cub. Just picked me up 2 packages of Red Lake Walleye for $9.99/ea...way cheaper than driving up to LOTW. Plus I support I supported a MN business.

To be honest, I hope they sell Moose meat as I love the stuff but can never afford to hunt it.

A MN business? Riiiight! Maybe a business in MN that is supported with MN taxpayer money.

Posted on: 9/7 17:16:24

Field Staff
From South Minneapolis
Quote:

pulleye16 wrote:

Wouldn't a MN business have to pay taxes and abide by state laws? I think you got conned.

Posted on: 9/7 18:16:22

LSF Member
Quote:

bottlebass wrote:
Quote:

pulleye16 wrote:

Wouldn't a MN business have to pay taxes and abide by state laws? I think you got conned.

Sovereign nation might get away with it.

Pulleye shame on you. First you paid to fix the lake and now you pay to for the fish out of it. Fools... whole state is fools. Grow a damn spine and speak your mind and don't get worried about being a racist cause all white people are in a minority's eyes anyways.

Posted on: 9/7 19:00:35

LSF Member
Quote:

AutumnFever wrote:
Quote:

bottlebass wrote:
Quote:

pulleye16 wrote:

Sovereign nation might get away with it.

Pulleye shame on you. First you paid to fix the lake and now you pay to for the fish out of it. Fools... whole state is fools. Grow a damn spine and speak your mind and don't get worried about being a racist cause all white people are in a minority's eyes anyways.

Gee, I wonder why that would be. It's not like many still refuse to acknowledge tribal sovereignty.

Posted on: 9/7 19:31:30

LSF Member
From Cambridge, MN
AMEN

Posted on: 9/7 19:55:01

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 ... 10 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page