Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Stolen items
Field Staff
From South Minneapolis
Eyehunter has posted an awful lot of classifieds the last few days... just saying...

Posted on: 10/1 7:52:54
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Staff Team
LOL

Posted on: 10/1 9:27:23

Pro Staff- The Dangler

KING OF THE CATS CHAMPION 2011

Staff Team
From Monticello/Paynesville
Now that's funny!

Posted on: 10/1 9:42:58

Field Staff
From South Minneapolis
Glad you guys liked that one, i've been at work for the last 13 hours and wasn't sure if it was funny or if I was just getting a little loopy.

Posted on: 10/1 10:08:36

LSF Member
Would be funnier if you said nut not hunter....still good one .....c63

Posted on: 10/2 7:20:40

LSF Member
Quote:

snow wrote:
Just your garage? If you were singled out its someone that knows you I suspect.

I wouldn't necessarily say that. Could be just someone who lives at his apartment or someone who is friends with someone at the apartment. I mean its kind of hard to miss someone putting a boat in a garage.

You know lets say Becky at apartment 1B has her **** head brother over for beers Friday night. He sees the boat being put away decides hey maybe this guy has some stuff worth taking in there.

Posted on: 10/3 3:14:41

Staff Team
From Monticello/Paynesville
Well I made it out Thursday and Friday to give the new electronics and some of the new gear a go now that my claim has been finalized. It's a bit different having boxes full of gear fresh from the manufacturer, no scratches, dents, chipped paint or other battle scars but it sure looks pretty. I have only received one of the rods and have 2 more coming on back order. I did realize that I forgot to claim my jigging raps and my depth master trolling rod/reel combo which I though was in the boat at my parents house. The new auger starts like a champ, I pilot is running strong and the new graph is a very nice upgrade. Fishing was a bit slow both days and I never did get around to taking pictures of any of the few fish we boated. It was just nice to be able to get back out on the water and have most of the arsenal back in hand.

Attach file:

png  LT.png (1,142.14 KB)
15237_59ee3fa3b4b17.png 1280X720 px

Posted on: 10/23 14:10:53

« 1 2 (3)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page