Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

2017 Gullrock September trip
Staff Team
Just got back from Gullrock in Red Lake Ontario and overall it was a great trip. All the fish were very deep in the water column including the Northern Pike. We fished from 24 to 32 FOW and I hate fishing in that deep of water but have done it before. A lot of small 12 to 14 inch walleyes but if you stayed on your spot a nice 19 - 22 incher would show up. Biggest was a 24 incher on the second day. We had other cabins getting a few 26 inchers with one guy getting a 27. Northerns were very deep and only a few from the weed beds. I believe 32 inch was the biggest from the weeds. Weather was great with one hot day and one very very windy day but no rain until the way home. Great fishing, great company and great food, what more can you ask for on a Canadian fishing Trip. Next time I head up in May I will be retired so really waiting for that trip.............................Kirk

Posted on: 2017/9/19 13:07

Pro Staff- The Dangler

KING OF THE CATS CHAMPION 2011
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: 2017 Gullrock September trip
Staff Team
From Mayer , MN
Good to hear you had a great trip Kirk! Water temps have barely cooled off so it's not surprising to hear they were deep.

Posted on: 2017/9/19 14:39

Re: 2017 Gullrock September trip
Staff Team
From S.E. MN
Congrats on a great trip and report!

Trick

Posted on: 2017/9/19 17:56
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page