Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Shore and river fishing
LSF Member
From Aitkin
Taking a trip up 61 today, wondering if anyone is catching any fish or what fish may be running? Any information would be great. Thank you.

Posted on: 10/7 11:52:40
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Shore and river fishing
LSF Member
From andover
I think stream trout and lake trout season ended Oct. 1st. You can check the regs to see if I made a mistake on that. However there may be some pink salmon in the streams but their run is short and could be over. You can still cast into the big lake for salmon. The breakwall in Two Harbors is a good spot to try with a spoon. There are some good walleye lakes not far from the north shore with spots to fish off shore. Early morning and late afternoon they will come in close to shore. Bobber and minnows. good luck.

Posted on: 10/8 9:13:37

You Know You Have Gone Too Far When You Turn Your Fireplace Into A BBQ Pit.

Re: Shore and river fishing
LSF Member
From Saginaw, MN
Looking for info on Loopers. Has anyone tested the water this year yet to see if there are any left or is it pretty much a waste of time anymore. PM me if need be. Just want to know if there are any left. Usually spend time for them while waiting for walkable ice. Thanks.

Posted on: 11/7 9:58:44

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page