Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

rights???violations??? WTF?????
LSF Member
From Isle/Dayton
https://www.facebook.com/SarahRayTV/videos/1234480719989965/

where oh where will we call this the new normal?????

Posted on: 2017/10/23 11:56
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: rights???violations??? WTF?????
LSF Member
From central mn
Seen this before a while back,pretty sure this scene was deemed a setup or fake news.

Posted on: 2017/10/23 12:05

LSF Member
Quote:

snow wrote:
Seen this before a while back,pretty sure this scene was deemed a setup or fake news.

Not sure where you're getting that information. That's a real as it gets. Animal rights wackos taking things to the extreme and harassing fishermen, hunters, farmers, zoos, pet owners, breeders, ranchers, etc doesn't need to be faked. It happens every day.

Are you proposing that these people all went and had T-shirts custom made, organized into a group in a park, accosted two fishermen - all because they were trying to make animal rights people look like morons? What exactly are you suggesting it "fake" about this?

Posted on: 2017/10/23 13:54

LSF Member

Posted on: 2017/10/23 14:08

LSF Member
From Mille Lacs/Landfall
It does not look very real to me. Why is a fish just laying on the sidewalk in the sun? He claims it's going in the bucket but makes no move to do so, and I see no bucket. The guy sure has good quick answers too. Either he is very quick or it is scripted. I'd sure bet its fake.

Posted on: 2017/10/23 14:09

Staff Team
From Annandale
Has anyone actually watched the video? The fish is still alive doing the crappie flop on the sidewalk. This absolutely looks to be truthful and the fact that the protestor guy grabs the fish and throws it back in the water is so over the top it's actually infuriating to watch as an angler. He's lucky those 2 guys were pretty even tempered because he's likely to catch a Bruce Lee roundhouse kick to the side of the head if he tried that to a lot of fisherman I've meet over the years. And the chanting? Really? Some people need to get a grip on reality. The comparisons they made with regards to the fish laying on the sidewalk was completely over the top. I guess it takes all kinds.

Posted on: 2017/10/23 14:33

LSF Member
Wacka doodle dooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on: 2017/10/27 18:27

LSF Member
DON'T KILL THE FISH, but abortion is ok, KILL THE CHILDREN!!! What a bunch of kooks!

Posted on: 2017/12/7 6:47

LSF Member
From andover
I watched the whole thing before. I would of told them snowflakes to get the hell out of my space. That guy I would have gave him a warning that I am feeling threaten'd and if he then came toward me again I would have punched him. The angler should have had a bucket or a stringer. Who knows but didn't see it. good luck.

Posted on: 2017/12/7 9:23

Die young as old as possible.

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page