Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 (2)

Re: Question for those opposed to the new Wright County Inspection Regime
LSF Member
Just added my name tonight waiting for the request to join. Thanks to all that helped with this.

Posted on: 2017/11/1 23:51
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Question for those opposed to the new Wright County Inspection Regime
LSF Member
Im afraid the genie is out of the bottle and everyone(lake shore owners)across the state are going to start trying this too.Im not sure how to combat these people but I do commend you for being active in your efforts!!!!!!I know some folks on Twin/Sylvia and not all are selfish want to have the lake to themselves.Some truly are concerned about AIS and property values.This type of inspection "program"is going to keep folks away.The commerce was already down in Annandale and the surrounding area(s).Remember that this is a pilot program that has to be reviewed before being renewed.(I know insert sarcasm...wink,wink.....).As long as there is a public launch on the lake you will be able to launch.(Granted you may have to jump through some hoops) but you still will be able to recreate there.c63

Posted on: 2017/11/2 11:41
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page