Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

(1) 2 »

Cold temps
LSF Member
From mora mn
Weather is taking a turn this week. Any one else getting excited? I checked a few of my things out. Still need to bag a deer or 2 first hopeful but ice is just around the corner I hope

Posted on: 10/24 21:45:17
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Cold temps
LSF Member
From Duluth
Wanted to launch the boat one more time,,,but with the list of fall home jobs,and everything else that “pops up” not happening.

Put the boat up,flipped the shed,ready for the ice with a new insulated quick fish,eagle claw sled, and a 8” k-drill.

So after we get back from elk hunting,everything’s ready to hit the ice!

Shake a little late season bow or muzzle loader season in for additional enjoyment. Hopefully we get some good early ice.

Posted on: 10/25 5:44:28

Staff Team
From Bloomington
I am putting steel skids on the house this weekend. Hopefully we get early good ice. Last year the season for the house was 6 weeks. Need more.

Posted on: 10/25 14:01:47

LSF Member
From West Metro
No more exterior painting work and hopefully a good 4" of ice in central MN by late November. I'm pumped about the extended forecast.

Posted on: 10/25 16:24:06

LSF Member
From Coon Rapids, MN
Any news from up North? These temps should get the ball rolling. Boat was put up this last Saturday, my earliest boat storage ever. Ordered my new Nils 6" and Bosch Brute excited to watch it carve ice. Ice rods look amazing. My new hobby is building ice jigs - its a lot of fun and keeps me busy waiting for ice. I know it will happen soon, my hopes are high for good ice this year.

Posted on: 10/30 8:41:21

LSF Member
From Monticello
My hope would be that I will be on the ice by the first week of December. earliest I have been on ice was November 28th one year and last year my first time out was on December 12th. so if all works out and the wind dies down I would hope to find a fishable lake sometime in this time frame. time will tell.

Posted on: 10/30 22:13:06

Field Staff
From Waseca
I'm ready...be laid off and fishing to my little hearts content.

Posted on: 11/3 20:56:16

That government is best which governs least.
-Henry David Thoreau

LSF Member
From Litchfield
I was in Park R this weekend putting the skid house on the shore! Many shallow ponds and bays are staring to freeze! Just remember not to do anything stupid where you no longer get to read/post on here!!!

Posted on: 11/5 23:45:11

LSF Member
Read where URL is ice as far as eye can see on the east shore. Looks like 0 for a low Thursday. Think anyone will be venturing out on foot this weekend veterans day weekend?

Posted on: 11/6 11:33:07

LSF Member
It was 13 degrees when I left to work this morning. I live on the north side of Cass Lake and I had skim ice around my dock. First ice of this year

Posted on: 11/6 14:37:39

(1) 2 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright © 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page