Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Trapping season beginning
LSF Member
From great state of Minnesota
I will be starting off the season trapping coon. I usually water trap them when the season opens, but with the local river at flood stage I will be using conibears on dry land. After gun deer season is over I'll be starting with coyotes with snares. Anyone else going out this season?

Posted on: 2017/10/26 21:13

Re: Trapping season beginning
LSF Member
From Mora
I miss the trapping days great childhood memories catching fur and making some money. Just curious how hard is it to get permission to trap on private property? When I trapped as a kid I could pretty much trap anywhere but, now days Im guessing its not that easy.

Posted on: 2017/10/27 9:09

LSF Member
From great state of Minnesota
Getting permission is pretty easy . Only​ one problem a person might have is getting into some land before gun deer season, any time after deer season should not have a problem.

Posted on: 2017/10/27 20:51

Hunting Field Staff
From Iron Range.
Awesome! I love to trap. I no longer post pics or reports of catches due to the softies, but rest assured, there are still some of us toe pinchers around. I will end my season this week due to deer season(and the dang snow). Tallly should be 3 fox and 4 yotes (and 2 released cats-nice mouse eaters) ....unless an unlucky doggy digs a set up under this snow........ I am done for the yr.

SL

Posted on: 2017/10/27 22:37

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page