Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

**Tackle Box Found**
LSF Member
From Baudette, Mn
Found a tackle box on I29 full of walleye gear. Reason to believe the guy lived close to Fargo or Grand Forks area. If you've been to Canada lately or maybe still there pm me, I want to get the tackle back to the rightful owner. Please help get the word out to anyone that has been to Canada lately.

Posted on: 2017/10/30 19:00
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: **Tackle Box Found**
Staff Team
From Annandale
As someone who had all of his open water gear stolen I want to say you're a stand up guy man. I hope this gets back to the person who worked for what was in that box.

Posted on: 2017/10/30 19:53

LSF Member
From Baudette, Mn
I know what it's like to loose something or have something stolen. Worst feeling in the world. Just trying to do what I can.

Posted on: 2017/10/30 20:32

Staff Team
Truly awesome that you have found this and want to find the original owner, tells a lot about your character. We have had luck before on finding the owners of lost fishing/hunting gear in the past so lets hope someone sees this and lets get that tackle box back to the fisherman who lost it. Great job and Thanks for posting this here on LSF.................Kirk

Posted on: 2017/10/31 9:14

Pro Staff- The Dangler

KING OF THE CATS CHAMPION 2011

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page