Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Boot reviews?????
LSF Member
Muck boots r great for sitting in a shelter or walking but I'm interested in a outside on the ice or deer stand all day.i ordered a the baffin after sizing them at a big box sports store.saved 60 clams ordering from the web

Posted on: 11/23 8:02:25
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Staff Team
From Mayer , MN
Which ones did you order?

Posted on: 11/23 9:57:02

LSF Member
I got the baffin impacts .....real tree I first liked the snow camo but then realized how fast boots get dirty.

Posted on: 11/23 22:12:26

LSF Member
Just got back from 10 day hunt ....new baffins r here ,going to try them out this weekend either hunting or on the ice somewhere.....will report back.c63

Posted on: 11/26 20:05:07

LSF Member
From Plato, MN
I got a pair of Sorels for Christmas about five years ago, warm and comfortable and my feet have not yet been wet in them. My only complaint is they're kind of heavy, so if you're doing a lot of hole hopping or tip up chasing your legs will get a workout

Posted on: 11/30 22:35:20

LSF Member
Artic Pro Muck boots all the way. I have circulation issues with one foot due to injuries and the only boot for me. On my 2nd pair. Make sure you buy one size larger for extra socks. These boots are for cold weather and I mean cold, -20 to -40 C on the ice. High boot and dry. I have not found them that heavy for walking and used them for deer and moose hunting.

Posted on: 12/6 23:35:38

LSF Member
Thanks for all the replies..........will field test the new baffins this weekend!Again I've got arctic pro rubber boots great for walking and moving not so much for sitting.Loved my 20-year-old Lacross Ice kings but the new ones have sole issues.(My new Baffins are made in China too), but claim the rubber is arctic tested and proven.We shall see.As stated earlier, It's very hard to find quality these days(even if willing to pay for it!).Good luck, don't fall in or fall down! c63

Posted on: 12/7 17:13:32

LSF Member
Quote:

chris63 wrote:
Thanks for all the replies..........will field test the new baffins this weekend!Again I've got arctic pro rubber boots great for walking and moving not so much for sitting.Loved my 20-year-old Lacross Ice kings but the new ones have sole issues.(My new Baffins are made in China too), but claim the rubber is arctic tested and proven.We shall see.As stated earlier, It's very hard to find quality these days(even if willing to pay for it!).Good luck, don't fall in or fall down! c63

You did good. Best boots Iíve ever worn...for being non active. Itís like walking on clouds. Donít over dress your feet and keep plenty of spare room in the boot...let the boot do itís job!

Posted on: 12/7 20:21:53

LSF Member
Wore the boots, (impacts)finally.Wow what a great boot.!0 hours sitting on ice and in woods deer hunting.Very comfy feet did not get cold.I walked a couple miles too.No problems with these boots.Now we'll see how long they will last.Mille lacs (in front of barnacles)
had 5-5.5 inches of ice out to 18 fow.Be cautious as there are several active cracks in the area.Deer are starting to herd up in the woods haven't pulled the trigger yet on the crossbow.Still, have some time this year.c63

Posted on: 12/11 14:52:09

« 1 2 (3)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright © 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page