Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Two - Marcum VX1 Pro Flasher Units For Sale
LSF Member
From Ramsey
For sale are two Marcum VX1 Pro flashers. One is two years old and the other is three years old. Both are in very good used condition and they work just as they should. Both come with charge cords and the batteries still function at 100%.

Follow This Link for More on the Marcum VX1 Pro Flasher

I kept these as backup units after upgrading to LX6 units but the Marcum product is so good that I just don't need them.

I'm asking $275 firm for each and I'll throw in another battery (new last year - came with one of my LX6 units) and it's own dedicated charge cord if a buyer purchases both.

I may (???) entertain trade and partial trade offers. I'm interested in a good .308 or 30-06 deer rifle with scope, maybe something in an AR platform, and quality walleye ice gear.

The flashers can be seen in Ramsey evenings and weekends (except the 18th-19th - I'll be out of town deer hunting) and with a day's advance notice in Brooklyn Center weekdays between 7:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.

Call or email with questions:

Terry
612-636-2307
terryolson2005@comcast.net

Posted on: 11/13 18:43:00
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Two - Marcum VX1 Pro Flasher Units For Sale
LSF Member
From Ramsey
These are still available and I'm firm on the price because I don't really NEED to sell them. I've had a couple of trade offers but not for anything that I'm really looking for. They won't last long once the season gets going!

Posted on: 11/16 18:43:29

Re: Two - Marcum VX1 Pro Flasher Units For Sale
LSF Member
From Fridley
Are these units the flat face units or the tunnel vision units?

Posted on: Yesterday 9:23:52

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page