Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

(1) 2 »

Wheeled fish house fees
LSF Member
I see the dnr is looking for extra revenue changing the regs in wheeled fish houses .ARticle posted today. Thx

Posted on: 2017/11/20 21:05
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Wheeled fish house fees
LSF Member
From Mora
Surprise Surprise. Dam DNR

Posted on: 2017/11/20 21:07

Staff Team
From Bloomington

Posted on: 2017/11/20 21:43

LSF Member
Reading this my flip over portable doesn’t not need a license.Article applys to wheel houses? Thx

Posted on: 2017/11/20 21:55

LSF Member
From North Central MN
Whats thier reasoning to add this new TAX license? My wheel house already has a license to roll down the road. It also keeps me warm while fishing just like my jacket and bibs......guess we should have a licence for them also. TOTAL DNR BS!

Posted on: 2017/11/21 8:45

LSF Member
From Mille Lacs/Landfall
If a perm needs a license so should a wheel house. If you can afford to spend thousands on a house you can afford $16. I don't think either should need one, but the DNR is always lacking funds. Can't you tell?

Posted on: 2017/11/21 8:53

LSF Member
I wouldn't mind paying the fee if the state would do a better job at maintaining the accesses in the winter. More often than not I see local fisherman plowing the access and ramp so others may use it.

Posted on: 2017/11/21 9:00

LSF Member
From North Central MN
Quote:

Oldstar wrote:
If a perm needs a license so should a wheel house. If you can afford to spend thousands on a house you can afford $16. I don't think either should need one, but the DNR is always lacking funds. Can't you tell?

Its not a question of affordability. Its a question of just another out right TAX added to the pile. We used to have to have a license on any shelter left on the ice. Then they said we dont need that one anymore but we need to have the wheel houses licensed for travel down the road. Now they are saying that we have to have both.

Im waiting for the full gamut of licensing

1) Fishing License
2) Fish house License
3) Fishing hat license
4) Fishing gloves License
5) Fishing Boots License
6) Fishing Jacket License
7) Fishing Bibs license
8) Fishing Long Johns of course license
9) and of course an AIS prevention License
10) Miscellaneous License just in case something was missed.

If the average person would add every tax that they pay for an entire year I think they would be totally dumbfounded and horrified. IMHO

Posted on: 2017/11/21 9:57

LSF Member
From Secret X
Quote:

highlife4me wrote:
I wouldn't mind paying the fee if the state would do a better job at maintaining the accesses in the winter. More often than not I see local fisherman plowing the access and ramp so others may use it.

Jeez is 16 bucks for the season. I've been buying it for 6 years now and didn't even know I didn't have to lol. But really you think 16 bucks a year you deserve to have all the accesses plowed perfectly at 10,000 lakes you are funny

Posted on: 2017/11/21 9:59

LSF Member
From North Central MN
Quote:

smackem33 wrote:
Quote:

highlife4me wrote:

Jeez is 16 bucks for the season. I've been buying it for 6 years now and didn't even know I didn't have to lol. But really you think 16 bucks a year you deserve to have all the accesses plowed perfectly at 10,000 lakes you are funny

As far as I have seen the DNR in our area plows "0" accesses!

Posted on: 2017/11/21 10:03

(1) 2 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright © 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page